|Registration Begins:||April 29, 2016 at 09:00 PM EDT (REGISTER BELOW)|
|Entry Deadline (Extended):||November 15, 2016 at 09:00 PM EDT|
|Open To:||Open to any junior golfers limited only by age, gender and total campers|
Big 5 Girls
CAMP IS SOLD OUT!!!
College Golf Camps is coming back to the “Home of American Golf”, Pinehurst, North Carolina, November 20-22, 2016. Our host facility is the Pinehurst Golf Resort. Campers will play course #5 and #8.
Duke University – Dan Brooks – Head Golf Coach
Florida State University – Amy Bond – Head Golf Coach
Baylor University – Jay Goble – Head Golf Coach
East Carolina University – Kevin Williams – Head Golf Coach
Clemson University – Kelley Hester – Head Golf Coach
“Our BIG 5 camp was a total immersion into college golf for the campers in 2015. We are coming back in 2016 with the same premier format only this time at Pinehurst Golf Resort. Can you imagine your son or daughter being apart of a team of junior golfers while being coached by one of these coaches? This camp has exceptional value to junior golfers and parents.” says Nick Rook, President, College Golf Camps of America, LLC
Junior golfers want to know what it’s like to play college golf. At the Big 5 camp junior golfers will embrace the spirit of “college golf” while learning important aspects of practicing, match play and strategies within golf. Each camper will learn, compete and apply the valuable lessons learned from our coaches.
Yes, we guarantee the college coaches listed will be in attendance for two full days. Our camper-to-coach ratio is at least 5-to-1. The coaches will be in attendance for the entire camp. When the campers are not on the golf course with the coaches, they are on in some type of seminar, clinic or instructional session.
This is your chance of a lifetime. This is an extremely unique experience with college golf coaches. Experience the dynamics of team college golf and the pressure of match play.
– College Golf Camps™ will have 5 women coaches
– Each Junior Golfer will be assigned to a team of 5 campers coached by one of our College Coaches
– Each Junior Golfer will play a 18 hole instructional/evaluation round
– Each Junior Golfer will play four 9 hole matches with instruction/coaching
– Point system for match play to embrace the spirit of competition
– Each Coach will have a team of 5 players to instruct, guide and motivate
– Limited to 25 girls
– Each camper will receive up to 5 evaluations
– Team practices, team dinners, team breakfast, team meetings, etc
WHAT DOES CGC BIG 5 INCLUDE?
– Lodging for campers – 2 nights
– 54 holes of competition golf at Pinehurst Golf Resort #5 & #8 Courses
– Daily breakfast for campers
– Daily lunch for campers
– Daily dinner for campers
– 1 formal dinner for parents (2)
– Unlimited use of practice facilities
– up to 5 written player evaluations for each camper
– Complimentary copy of Dr. David Cook’s “Seven days in Utopia” movie and book
– Complimentary copy of Dr. David Cook’s “Psychology of Tournament Golf” book
– more to come
– Shuttle service from the airport, Kirk Tours, 800-700-4369,email@example.com (service is not included in camp fee)
Cost of camp is $2995, $695 deposit is required with four easy payments for the remaining balance, the balance of camp fee is due within 60 days of registration.