|Registration Begins:||September 1, 2017 at 09:00 PM EDT|
|Entry Deadline:||November 30, 2017 at 09:00 PM EDT|
|Camp Fee:||$2195.00 ($995 deposit)|
|Location:||Grand Palms Hotel-Spa and Golf Resort, Pembroke Pines, Florida|
|Open To:||Open to any junior golfers 14-18 years of age|
- 54 Hole Tournament (Medalist will receive Orange Bowl Invite)
- Excellent Instruction and Coaching
- Golf Equipment Favor Bag
- Player Evaluation and Overview of College Recruitment Process
|12:30 p.m.||Tournament Play (Rounds 1, 2, and 3)|
|8:00 p.m.||Evening Session|
|10:00 p.m.||Lights Out|
Devon Brouse, Women’s Head Golf Coach – Purdue University
JC Deacon, Men’s Head Golf Coach – University of Florida
Dan Brooks, Women’s Head Golf Coach – Duke University
Kelley Hester, Women’s Head Golf Coach – Clemson University
Greg Robertson, Women’s Head Golf Coach – Kent State University
Rob Bradley, Men’s Head Golf Coach – Purdue University
Jay Hardwick, Men’s Head Golf Coach – Virginia Tech
John Handrigan, Men’s Head Golf Coach – Notre Dame
Jerry Haas, Men’s Head Golf Coach – Wake Forest University
David Ingles, Men’s Head Golf Coach – Northwestern University
Purdue’s Devon Brouse – Coaches Golf Camp is an intense program designed for serious golfers, ages 14-18. This one-of-a-kind academy features a 54-hole championship in a team format, to include coaching and instruction from some of America’s top collegiate coaches.
This program addresses all aspects of competitive play, including practice routines, mental and physical preparation, and college golf opportunities.
Tournament play will be at the Grand Palms Hotel-Spa and Golf Resort, located in Pembroke Pines, Florida, close to Fort Lauderdale.
The Purdue’s Devon Brouse – Coaches Golf Camp is designed for the serious junior golfer.
The program will consist of four phases:
- COMPETITION: Students will participate in a three-day, 54 Hole Tournament. This tournament will use the same team format as college events. The coaches will be interacting with the players during the competition. (Medalist will receive Orange Bowl Invite)
- COLLEGE PREPARATION: Topics such as study skills, time management, stress management, and recruiting process will be covered
- INSTRUCTION: The full swing, short game, putting, on-course instruction, tournament preparation and drill recommendations for future improvement will be the focus of these sessions.
- GAME ENHANCEMENT: Topics such as fitness, tournament preparation, course strategy, rules, equipment, and psychology will also be covered.
Tuition for the four-day, three-night school is $2195 and includes accommodations, meals, seminar sessions, instruction, practice, and tournament play. Once your registration is received, a confirmation and travel form will be mailed.
If you have a roommate preference, be sure to include the name on your enrollment form. Requests must be mutual. If you do not specify a roommate, one will be assigned.
Participants in the Purdue’s Devon Brouse – Coaches Golf Camp will be supervised at all times. Coaches will also be staying at the Resort. Each player will be assigned to a team headed by one coach. Each team will attend seminar sessions and practice together.
FACILITIES AND LODGING
All instruction and play will be at the Grand Palms Hotel-Spa and Golf Resort. For more information, go to www.grandpalmsresort.com.