“I want to play college golf”. We hear it all the time from junior golfers. But do you really know how to get there?
Everyone’s journey to college golf takes a different path. College Golf Camps® was created to help you find yours. It all starts with the opportunity to meet college golf coaches! Who are there to interact with you, watch you compete, teach you about golf and gain exposure to what college golf looks like!
When we talk to junior golfers about playing college golf, we ask them 4 things:
- Raise your hand if you want to play college golf.
- Raise your hand if you have ever hit a shot in front of a college golf coach.
- Raise your hand if you know what needs to be done to get to play college golf.
- Raise your hand if you have a personalized plan for how you are going to get to play college golf.
Of course every hand goes up for question 1. Question #2, maybe 2-3 hands go up, for sure under 10 hands total. Third question, maybe half go-up, but do they really know or do they think they know? Finally, nearly none of them have a personalized plan for success, in terms of playing college golf.
Many junior golfers make the mistake of thinking if they aren’t contacted by college coaches or don’t have money to use expensive recruiting services or travel to the most elite tournaments that they have no chance of playing in college. This is simply not true. While there are no guarantees, there’s a lot you can do to increase your chances of playing college golf. That’s why College Golf Camps® was created in 2012.
We provide the opportunity to learn, compete, interact & gain exposure to college golf!!
What to expect at College Golf Camps®
- Learn about college golf
- Learn about the college golf recruiting process
- Talk with college golf coaches about life of a student-athlete
- Compete in front of college golf coaches
- Learn from college golf coaches
- Practice like a college golfer
- Written evaluations and feedback from college golf coaches
- Leave with a better plan in place
- Develop relationships with college golf coaches and other junior golfers
- Finally, learn and decide “is college golf something I want to do?”
College Golf Camps® revolutionized the junior golf arena in 2012. You can expect to walk-away saying one or two things. #1- YES, this is what I want to do and now I have a clear plan. Or #2 – No/maybe college golf is a bit to serious for me, I think I will just play junior golf and enjoy that. BOTH answer have exceptional value.
See you soon!! Learn more with CGC, click here
College Golf Camps®